MY GUT REPAIR JOURNEY
Great Day Attainers!
Here’s to an amazing new day
It’s been really amazing to see the transformation that my body has been going through just after 9 days.
Really when you think about it, it is an entirely new lifestyle with eating.
I won’t lie, it’s been a bit depressing at times when I think about going out to dinners with friends. It can be a hassle. Picking the right restaurant, trying not to be fussy and so on.
But it is what it is and when you are going through a healing process sometimes it’s best to invite others over to your place to eat so you can tailor your meal exactly how you want. 😊
Are you ever hungry for “dinner food” at breakfast time? Yep, that’s me a lot of times Lol.
I have been enjoying my buckwheat, well somewhat without the sugar 😥 but there are many times that I want my leftover curry or something savory so I just go for it!
I mean, breakfast is acceptable for dinner right? So this is just vice versa.
So today is more leftovers and hopefully finishing off the last of some of the meals.
Highs & Lows
- 10:45 am: Chicken fajita style with brown rice
- I’m telling you, this chicken I made is SO GOOD! Lol like I’m savoring it so much. I guess when you eat bland food and then add flavor, your tongue does a dance!
- 3:45 pm: Slice of coconut bread
- 3:46 pm: Ugh, scratch that! I forgot to freeze it and it turned sour
- Was I really hungry? I guess not because I didn’t select anything else to eat
- 6:30 pm: Leftover cauliflower soup ( I think we’re out of this now 😂 )
Day 9 Summary
Day 9 is over and minus the
I have been noticing that if I go over my portion size then I feel bloated again so I’ve been eating appropriately sized meals for me.
I have felt full when I eat and minus snacking (yay for homemade flax crackers!), I’ve been feeling really great!
What’s Working For You?
Comment below, I’d love to hear from you!
Open up your Hearts, Eyes, and Minds and Let’s Attain Your Awesome today!
*Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, professional or anything of the sort. I’m a girl sharing her gut repair journey with others in hopes that it sheds more light on living our healthiest selves*