MY GUT REPAIR JOURNEY
Great day Beautiful Attainers!
So here we are, Day 2 of the Candida liquid cleanse!
Thanks SO MUCH for all the support thus far, it’s been great!
I forgot to include the broth cooking photo yesterday so there is it today.
You can tell I’m not a professional as the picture is uploaded sideways, oops! Lol
Big Tip: Make enough on day 1 so it’s easier to grab and go
Highs & Lows
I’ll keep the timeline format like I did yesterday so I can let you know how the day is going.
- 6 am: Woke up and minus feeling a bit tired from not going to bed until 2 am, I feel pretty good but I do feel hungry
- 8 am: Making more broth
- As I’m waiting for the broth to complete, we had a glass of Pau D’arco tea. This tea is pretty interesting as it held the hunger at bay and gave me a little pep in my step
- 9 am: Had our first 8oz of broth and it tasted good again. However, I feel like on Day 1, it tasted much more full-bodied so not sure what changed.
- 1230 pm: So sleepy again! This is one thing that I don’t care for, getting so sleepy that you need to nap. I’m thankful I work from my home so I was able to lie down for an hour.
- 3 pm: Pinterest will be the death of me! 😂 I’m prepping for tomorrow where I can have non-starchy veggies and I need recipes. Talk about keeping the blinders on to all the great food out there! But I got my meals ideas ready and we’ll be hitting the store later.
- 430 pm: Had a second glass of broth
- 9 pm: Finally made it to the store and my biggest tip is to make your list and stick to it, no matter what! This is really where mindset comes in and you have to stay focused on the future vision you hold for yourself
- 1030 pm: Had my 3rd glass of broth and felt tired again.
- 11 pm: Bed
Day 2 Summary
So all in all for Day 2, again not bad. I kept busy during the day and I lied down when I needed. When I say I got tired, it is more of a fatigued feeling.
Knowing that I’m putting my body through a SERIOUS change and possibly a shock, I’m trying to listen to it as best as I can and do what it tells me to.
I can’t tell you how excited I am for tomorrow to actually have solids Lol! I’m never excited about vegetables but after 2 days of broth, I am looking forward to something with
What’s Working For You?
Comment below, I’d love to hear from you!
Open up your Hearts, Eyes, and Minds and Let’s Attain Your Awesome today!
*Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, professional or anything of the sort. I’m a girl sharing her gut repair journey with others in hopes that it sheds more light on living our healthiest selves*